March 10, 2009

interview with a 6 year old


1. What is something I always say to you? I love you.

2. What makes me happy? Whenever I hug you.

3. What makes me sad? Whenever I cry.

4. How do I make you laugh? Making silly faces.

5. What was I like as a child? You were pretty.

6. How old am I? 38

7. How tall am I? Very large.

8. What is my favorite thing to do? Doing crafts.

9. What do I do when you're not around? Work and get ready for class.

10. If I become famous, what will it be for? Drum playing.

11. What am I not very good at? Singing.

12. What am I really good at? Loving us.

13. What do I do for my job? You and Ms. Dayna take turns taking tapes.

14. What is my favorite food? Sushi.

15. What makes me proud of you? When I do well.

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? Phineas and Ferb's sister.

17. What do we do together? Crafts and play with Plah-Doh

18. How are we the same? We kind of have the same hair color.

19. How are we different? Your skin is a little bit darker and mine is a little bit lighter.

20. How do you know I love you? Cause you tell me.

21. Where is my favorite place to go? Target.

3 comments:

  1. Great interview. I love all the lovey stuff in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7. Only from a petite little girl's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad all of this is in writing. So precious.

    ReplyDelete